Please check that we are able to carry your contents before placing your order. Items that are strictly prohibited and CANNOT be sent through our services.
Prohibited / Restricted items will be subject to destruction, non – collection, delay or return. If a Prohibited, and Restricted item is collected and then later returned. There will be no refund of carriage will be given. return charges will be applicable. In the event of damage, a Prohibited / Restricted item may be discarded depending on the condition of the parcel. There will be claim for loss or damage. Can be made on a Prohibited, and Restricted item.
In addition the sender will be liable for any damages. If caused in transit to other consignments or property. Resulting from sending a Prohibited, and Restricted item. DTDC Australia Pty Ltd operates an automated booking service. If you chose to purchase additional transit cover that Prohibited or Restricted item, the cover will be invalidated.
In addition DTDC Australia Pty Ltd have a check box that must be ticked to state the Prohibited or Restricted items & Terms and Conditions list have been read before an order can be completed.
Please note:- Hazardous or Dangerous goods are strictly prohibited from our services. Failure to declare Dangerous goods can lead to prosecution where unlimited fines and imprisonment is possible. If an Item/s sent within a Hazardous box, will be classed as such. DO NOT RE USE OLD HAZARDOUS BOXES.
The Prohibited Items. Also, Restricted Items have to be read to understood. As part of these Terms and Conditions. The following commodities are not acceptable for transport by DTDC Australia. Also, any of our carriers under any circumstances. This is a result of a policy decision, following the full consideration of Operational, Legal and Risk Management implications:
Here are the List of Prohibited and Restricted Items:
- 🚫 Aerosol cans or Sprays
- 🚫 All Liquids
- 🚫 Alcohol (Any type)
- 🚫 Animals live or dead / Any Animal Parts including meat or Ivory and Ivory products Any Unpacked items
- 🚫 Articles of exceptional value (e.g. works of art, antiques, precious stones, gold & silver
- 🚫 Antiques (breakable and/or fragile)
- 🚫 Asbestos
- 🚫 Automotive Panels
- 🚫 Bullion
- 🚫 Currency, Cheques, Bank Cards, Credit Cards, Any form of Money or tickets of any kind
- 🚫 Dangerous goods and kind – e.g. Explosives / fireworks / Christmas Crackers / Radioactive materials / Deactivated or Replica Weapons and Munitions / Swords / Knives / Weapons / Flammables and Fire Extinguishers
- 🚫 Dry Ice
- 🚫 Engines / Motors also, Generators. Also, for the Gearboxes. If any part containing, either having been used.
- 🚫 with oil / petrol
- 🚫 Food items (perishable)
- 🚫 Firearms, parts thereof and ammunition
- 🚫 Furniture that is not well, and flat packed.
- 🚫 Furs
- 🚫 Guitars
- 🚫 Glass / Acrylic / Mirrored items / Corian / Crystal / Ceramic / Fiberglass / Porcelain / Plaster / Marble / China / Stone / Slate / Resin / Granite / Carbon / Clay / Concrete – (or
any items containing these materials).
More Prohibited and Restricted:
- 🚫 Hazardous or combustible materials (as defined in IATA Regulations)
- 🚫 Lithium Batteries or products containing lithium batteries
- 🚫 Human remains, including ashes, and body fluids
- 🚫 Jewellery of any kind, watches, precious metals and stones
- 🚫 Magnets or items containing ferro – magnetic material
- 🚫 Money, Keys, Negotiable items / Payment cards / Birth certificates, and Driving licences
- 🚫 Narcotics (illegal)
- 🚫 Passports
- 🚫 Plants, Seeds, and Flowers
- 🚫 Pornographic Materials
- 🚫 Prescribed Drugs and Medication
- 🚫 Speakers & Amplifiers
- 🚫 Tobacco and tobacco products
- 🚫 Televisions / Plasma and TFT Screens, Monitors, computers, printers, tablets, mobile
- 🚫 phones also, any electrical item including gaming consoles
- 🚫 Vehicles / Motorcycles
- 🚫 White goods – fridges, ovens, stoves, cooktops, Microwaves, dishwasher, washing machine, air conditioning units etc.
- 🚫 Property that the carriage. Which is prohibited in any law. Regulation or statute of any federal, state or local government of any country to or through which the consignment may be carried.