DTDC Courier – Useful Information
DTDC is a long-familiar name in the express service provider category across Australia. We have outmatched other International couriers in terms of timely delivery and cost-effectiveness, which also establishes us as one of the most creditworthy couriers Australia wide. Our excogiate & innovative service-providing ideas have made us carve out a niche for ourselves as the most progressive & trusted parcel delivery Australia wide. Without a doubt, our courier services are by far the most cheap courier Australia wide. DTDC entails various services under its umbrella like the door to door service, bulk transfer of parcels etc. Unlike other Domestic couriers Australia wide, DTDC’s way of functioning is different, our robust belief in maintaining transparency between the customer and company has yielded rich dividends in the form of revered patronage. Hence, we have prepared this piece of useful information that will provide you with a better picture of our working norms.
• Terms and Conditions – We have compiled a list of statutory compliances that need to be followed by the customer and company. The terms and conditions define our obligation towards the customer and at the same time, it defines the customer’s obligation as well. We suggest our customers to thoroughly go through the terms and conditions in order to maintain pellucidity.
• Our Blogs – This is an interactive & informative way to keep our customers and visitors updated about the latest development happening in the world of express delivery. Moreover, it helps us create an intellectual bond with our visitors.
• Prohibited and Restricted items – Often we have seen that most of the courier companies Australia wide do not specify the list of products that cannot be couriered but DTDC is different; we have prepared a list of products that cannot be delivered using our courier service. Some of it includes Sprays, prescribed drugs/medications, motorcycle/vehicles, money, keys, birth certificates etc.
• Forms – We have compiled some forms which may be required after booking.
These forms include the following:
• Customs Declaration (International form)
• UK / Europe (C3 Clearance form)
• Credit Card Authorization (Manual process form)
• Videos – Some company videos, TV commercials, and Charity videos of our DTDC International Courier network
We sincerely hope that this information will be helpful for you while making the right choice of courier service from the gamut of couriers service Australia wide.