Thank you for your payment
Your transaction has been completed and a receipt for your purchase along with your Shipment Tracking Number is attached (Docket) in this email. If you have used Paypal you may log into your account at www.paypal.com/au to view details of this transaction.
What To Expect Now
Please Check Your Email:
If you have provided your email address as the sender you will receive an email instantly with two attachments at the completion of the booking process.
If You Have Booked a Domestic Service: –
- Please Print The First Attachment named Docket
- Please print the consignment note/docket coming from your chosen provider and affix on the shipment and wait for driver to pick up. If the label has not attached please email email@example.com and we will email the label within business hours.
- Please allow at least 1-4 hours for pick up to be completed depending on the location.
- Need further assistance? Please call 1300 658 775 and quote your docket number.
If You Have Booked an International Service: –
- Please wait for further pick up instructions from DTDC Australia. Additional customs paperwork will be emailed from our office prior to your pick up being arranged or even after pick up is done. This will need to be completed and emailed back to our office along with a copy of your passport photo page.
- Once consignment note/docket, and customs invoice received from our office, please print and affix on the shipment and wait for the driver to come for pick up.
- Need further understanding ? Please call 1300 658 775.
Your booking confirmation along with international tracking number is attached in this email. Once You open this attachment there will be a number starting with 595 under the bar-code of the label which is your tracking number and this will be your booking confirmation number if your shipment is going overseas. In case your tracking number is different from this 595 number, DTDC Australia will update you with your exact tracking number through an email. For any international shipment additional paper work is generally required and that requirement varies from one country to the other. Please wait for further instructions from DTDC Australia within same or next business day for further updates and requirements on paperwork.
By placing this order you have accepted our terms and conditions / Insurance policy. If you need to view these again please click below link.